Mountain goats

The final stage in the mountains, Simon Spilak motors on the Tiefenbach Glacier.
photo: Time De Waele





"Immediately from the start this morning I felt that I had good legs. Yesterday it was 30 degrees, but today it was 20 and this is better for me. With 7-8k to go, I dropped Rein and Joe Dombrowski. Maybe that was too far from the finish, but what else could I do? I had to take the jersey for  my team. Now it is 52 seconds to Caruso and more than one minute to Kruijswijk. Tomorrow is a sprinter's stage so we should be able to control that and then a long TT on the last day. And yes, I am not so bad in the TT."
- Simon Spilak wins stage 7 and is current leader. 











Stage 2, Tour de Beauce, the queen stage to Lac Magantic...





Fun, fun, fun!

2015 Tour du Suisse




Comments